So I mentioned this a bit ago that we were potty training, but I was unable to do it by myself since this type of training takes one on one with the child. Because my attention kept getting diverted away from her both of us were unsuccessful and very stressed out. But this weekend I focused on her and everyone else was able to take care of the boys' needs.
Aliana was very successful and totally ready for this milestone at 15 months.

Taking a look at her rewards (butterscotch and white chocolate chips).
Aliana was very successful and totally ready for this milestone at 15 months.
Taking a look at her rewards (butterscotch and white chocolate chips).

3 comments:
Oh Missy Lulu you're growing up way soooo fast! Pleeeaassseee slow down : }
I'm very proud of you sweetie and how you and momma are working so very hard to do this. You are just like your mommy and I adore that!
Love you so much,
Your Noni <3
Woo Hoo!!! Way to go Missy Lulu. We are so proud of you. You are learning so fast and quickly catching up to your brothers. Congratulations!!!
thanks everyone. i was trying to tell mama that i was ready but for some reason she didn't get it until now....maybe because i can't speak yet. but that's alright she caught on ;-) my body language and facial expressions are very stronge! haha
Post a Comment