Thursday, June 3

Surprise Mom!

Alex and Tony went outside to play and ended up drawing with chalk. Alex came inside to get me and wanted to show me something he drew on the patio. So I went and to my surprise he had wrote out the numbers 1-10 by himself with no prompting from anyone. Surprise~Surprise Mom!

Tony wanted to do this so bad. So I'm starting his schooling early officially tomorrow or Saturday.
I'm excited and they think that we will be building volcano's (I told him this Fall that will be one of our school projects, so now every day he asks if we're going to build a volcano today). LOL!
Alex is so interested in Science at the moment. So we read books about space, earthquakes, volcano's & dinosaurs.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robert T said...

next thing you know you are going to come outside and he is going to have a sonnet written for you...such a smart kid!

The Deno Den said...

I could only hope...Mark used to do that for me when we were dating. I liked them and probably still have them saved away somewhere.