We ventured out with some friends to the pool and had a lot of fun. I found out the Tony is scared of the depth of the water and Aliana has no fear. hmmmmm, a water monkey that wouldn't stay in her floatation device and one that was happy on the side of the pool wearing one.
Our pool friends~Stephanie and her daughter Ella. She had her 2 sons there also but were swimming in the background.
(This is the turtle floatie that Aliana wouldn't stay in. She would go over the side head first or put both legs in one hole and try to go through the bottom. Either way, she was determined to go swimming by herself.)
Lunch time. Boy were my kids hungry. They ate all their lunch and the snack for afterwards. Swimming is hard fun work.
So we left the big pool and went to the baby pool. Great for Tony but still alittle too deep for Aliana. So that's what I thought, she could have argued I bet. She played just fine.
Aliana and her girlfriend Ella. They are 3 weeks apart.
Can't wait to bring Alex next week, he'll have fun.
7 comments:
What WONDERFUL pics!! Tony and Ali are like two peas in a pod. They definitely look like brother and sister and I love how they seem to gravitate together. You look awesome sweetie.....what fun to have a girlfriend with the same interests and kids of the same age. I'm very happy for you AM.
Mom L
Emily has the same suite as Ali. Too cute. We love to go swimming! We go almost every day. Emily has been taking swim lessons since she was 3 mos old. She loves that water. But I am lucky for now that she stays contently in her raft. You look great!
Amanda
This is my favorite suit. Children's Place is great! I think I need to put her in swim lessons, she panics me.
Good pics Am, but where was Alex, school?
Looks like you all had a blast. Glad to hear you all are enjoying the nice summer weather. I agree with you Amanda, Children's Place is the best. That is where we get a majority of our clothes. They have such cute things.
Hey Am... how is Aliana doing on her potty training? Is she keeping up with it?
I have to say, I'm so jealous of the pool time! I haven't made it to the pool yet especially since every weekend is raining. But one of these days....
Miss you all!
Alex was in school. He's going 3 days a week at a christian camp. This is the last time he'll go to school since homeschooling is starting in the Fall, well it's actually started now at home.
Aliana is communicating wonderful to me about when she needs to go or that she has just gone in her diaper. I haven't put her in her panties yet (that's funny, I had to sew them to make them smaller since she's so little just to get them to fit). Mark and I were talking and we might include potty training in this weekends plans. She is so ready and her window for potty training is NOW. Everyone is ready it's just finding the 3 consecutive days to do this.
Post a Comment