Tuesday, June 1

Summer Time Activities

They are such wonderful kids with good manners. We visited the library today followed by Red Robin for lunch with just momma. (Am I crazy to bring 3 little ones into a restaurant by myself? I was ready and willing to just apologize to the waiter and then walk out, but I didn't have to we all made it with flying colors and the best manners a mom could pray for.)
On a side note: look at Tony's outfit. This morning Alex got Tony dressed and earned himself a sticker on his chart. It even matched~Good Job Buddy!

This was a little weird, but the library had a bath tub in the play area that the children could walk into it from the side. All of them had to lay in it and then when another child laid down in it they just stared at them. I could hear their little brains think and saying, "What in the world are you doing; this is a library?"

Aliana was flirting with this 8 year old boy, following him around and copying his movements (she had to get into the bathtub after him).
Great job Kiddos!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robert T said...

a tub in a library? Hmmm