Aliana was mad that she was so hungry (while I was cooking dinner) because I wouldn't put her in her seat and feed her. I had placed her tray on the chair so that she wouldn't climb up in it and get hurt. But she had another idea to top my little obstacle.
She pushed her chair over to the little white table, climbed onto the yellow chair, then on top of the table to then climb in her chair where she sat frowning & smiling at me (some how she can do that). I just laughed and shook my head. You smart little girl. Needless to say, I fed her before the families dinner.
Our little princess just couldn't wait any longer ;-)
She pushed her chair over to the little white table, climbed onto the yellow chair, then on top of the table to then climb in her chair where she sat frowning & smiling at me (some how she can do that). I just laughed and shook my head. You smart little girl. Needless to say, I fed her before the families dinner.
Our little princess just couldn't wait any longer ;-)

1 comment:
If there's a will, there's a way! Just like your momma sweetie. I love you so much,
Noni
Post a Comment