Wednesday, July 7

Happy 3rd Birthday Tony!

For Tony's birthday he wanted a train theme so we went to this really cool park that gave train rides. We are officially going to celebrate his b-day this Saturday with the train cake and have some type of outing. I have a couple ideas that he would LOVE.

Here is everyone. It is quit busy with just me and Stephanie-6 kids between us. I think if I invited anymore we would have to do a destination birthday at a facility and I'm not really ready for one of those.

Birthday boy. He was happy he was riding the train.
He would wave at everyone and someone didn't wave back at him he got his feelings hurt a little.
Precious heart he has!

Stephanie and I have the same number of children in the same order and about the same age ~ Crazy!

1 comment:

Susano said...

Happy Birthday Tony!! Looks like you all had a great time at the park and on the train. You are right... Tony does have that tender heart.

Hugs and kisses!