We, don't know how, have beautiful flowers growing in the backyard. I DO NOT have a green thumb and can't fight with the relentless Texas heat and sun. I just wish the front looked like this; it just gets beat with God's elements.

This flower is literally the size of my whole hand. They will bloom in the morning and only last a day. But they are always open. Beautiful.
This flower is literally the size of my whole hand. They will bloom in the morning and only last a day. But they are always open. Beautiful.
These started growing in my pot and thought they were weeds, but I kept them since they looked healthy and I didn't do anything to help it. Glad I did, they're pretty and ended up being a flower I planted in the previous year. Go figure!
This purple bush is beautiful and sits low to the ground and blossoms little purple flowers all over it.
Just planted these in the spring when we were redoing the backyard for the umpteenth time. They have flourished so much we're glad to have them, but we did find out that they are very poisonous if someone were to eat them (there are so many plants that are poisonous that you don't know are .)
LuLu, I hope they don't look appetizing to you!
Just before it started raining we saw God's promise-do you see the rainbow?
No comments:
Post a Comment