We were the only ones at the facility and it was so much fun. We all (everyone of us) laughed
Jumping in one of the houses right before we went up the stairs to go down the slide. It was a good workout.
About ready to go down.
This was our favorite. It reminded us of the wacky show called "Wipe Out". All of us laughed so hard trying to get through it. I think I was the most comical. I got stuck so many times that Mark tried to pull me out, which made me laugh even more unable to help myself.
(I really wonder what the staff was thinking or saying to each other.)
Priate ship with a huge slide.
Go Tony Go!
Here comes LuLu with Tony at the bottom ready to catch her.
Crazy Boys ~ Fun Fun Fun!!
There goes Tony and Aliana.
Coming out of Wipe Out House.
This was the wipe out bounce house that LuLu was trying to get through. I had to hold them apart and Alex had to hold her hand to pull her through. OH, the laughter.
1 comment:
Looks like a really fun day. Very cool surprise. Thanks for sharing your pictrues.
Post a Comment