I just thought this was cute. She copies every single thing Alex does.
So Alex was laying down on this rug when Aliana thought she had to do the same. They both had their bodies on that little kitchen rug. This was her version as to how Alex was laying, which was on his back. (He's asking her, "LuLu what are you doing? This is my boat!")

I can picture her laying like this on her bed doing homework when she's older.
This is how I always find her on the floor when she's looking at a book. Girlie!
So Alex was laying down on this rug when Aliana thought she had to do the same. They both had their bodies on that little kitchen rug. This was her version as to how Alex was laying, which was on his back. (He's asking her, "LuLu what are you doing? This is my boat!")
I can picture her laying like this on her bed doing homework when she's older.
This is how I always find her on the floor when she's looking at a book. Girlie!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Your kids are precious! I love how you share the little fun things that happen throughout the week. Keep the pics coming!!
Sidenote: I can't imagine how you guys feel down in Texas when I'm dying of heat in Nebraska!!!
Love ya all!
Gees, the temps have been hot...like 100, but luckily the humidity has stayed as low as 60%. But ya know, as soon as you go outside you just start sweating everywhere before you even starting playing. Some times I'll let the kids run in their underwear outside, since we have a fenced in background (but not often. :0) I can see October in sight!!
So when are you guys coming back down here?!?
Love ya!!
Post a Comment