Join us on our journey through life with our eyes on God!
oh my gosh, you of all people. I would have never figured you would have let your kids do something like that! I mean, you make them where water wings in a pool that has water up to their knees for crying out loud. :)P.S. see you in a week!
You won't let that go. Bring your suit and you will understand. Maybe when you get in the pool you can teach them to trust themselves in the water.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
oh my gosh, you of all people. I would have never figured you would have let your kids do something like that! I mean, you make them where water wings in a pool that has water up to their knees for crying out loud. :)
P.S. see you in a week!
You won't let that go. Bring your suit and you will understand. Maybe when you get in the pool you can teach them to trust themselves in the water.
Post a Comment