I don't think she remembers how she got a booboo on her face which is now gone. Tony's more afraid of it now. That's why I placed it behind the chair on the windsill and that chair became the craft spot where they came to me so I didn't leave the glue gun.
I,m glad Tony learned a lot from pre school. Just imagine what Ali is taking in listening and participating with Alex and now Tony! She,s going to sail through her time in pre-K and Kindergarten!!! Love, Noni
3 comments:
look how close that glue gun is to Ali! You would think she would be scared poopless from it!
I don't think she remembers how she got a booboo on her face which is now gone. Tony's more afraid of it now. That's why I placed it behind the chair on the windsill and that chair became the craft spot where they came to me so I didn't leave the glue gun.
I,m glad Tony learned a lot from pre school. Just imagine what Ali is taking in listening and participating with Alex and now Tony! She,s going to sail through her time in pre-K and Kindergarten!!! Love, Noni
Post a Comment