You got the 100 lessons to read book, wonderful! Alex looks like he is working so hard and the little ones are adorable on the floor. I love the little things you do to keep variety in their days. Great job sweetie! Mom L
awe, they are using thier sleeping bags Uncle Rob got them. I have to pat myself on the back for that gift. It seems like all the nephews loved them! :)
2 comments:
You got the 100 lessons to read book, wonderful! Alex looks like he is working so hard and the little ones are adorable on the floor. I love the little things you do to keep variety in their days. Great job sweetie! Mom L
awe, they are using thier sleeping bags Uncle Rob got them. I have to pat myself on the back for that gift. It seems like all the nephews loved them! :)
Post a Comment