Friday, April 29

Crafts, Games, Picnic & Play

We went to the library with some friends to participate in their "Spring Fling" crafts, games and music.
Waiting patiently for their turns...cute!
She was excited that she colored a bunny her favorite color...purple.
I had them doing the prep work for another craft while in line to play another game. 
 Just practice for multi-tasking ;-)
The was a great park.  It was made by volunteers and is like a little city for kids.
They can go from one end of the playscape to all the others without putting their feet on the ground. 
Great place for little explorers.
Scoping out their route for exploring.
I think I lost her twice because it is so intermingled and there were soooo many kids. 
 Thank goodness there was only one exit.
Tight Rope Walker
Helping each other.
Alex is trying to help his friend, Tony is trying to follow (bless his heart, he gets tearful alot) and Aliana trying to give an older boy his shoes while he was playing in the dust and rocks which ended up ALL in my shoes.  We all hit our limit at this point. 

No comments: