Monday, April 4

Moths?

I found these 2 moths, I think, all in an hour span. And since they weren't moving or reacting to anything that we did, I can only assume that they were sleeping, nocturnal. Since they come out at night time right. 
 Moth or Locust?
Check out the video, the boys were brave. Mark and I, not so much.



3 comments:

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

OMG, you guys are hysterical!!! Ali hitting Alex's arm to stop touching it, Amy keeps grunting and I can hear Markus way off in the back ground HAHAHAHAHA
then Alex thanks you for letting him have a pet locust...how cute is that! Love you all so much, Noni <3

Robert T said...

Alex is such a boy! And you are such a girl. What boy doesnt like bugs! Your reactions are hilarious.

I havent heard Tony talk in such a long time! He is so fluent and constructs his sentences like he has been talking forever.

They are growing so fast!

The Deno Den said...

Your so funny. You would always think that a person stays the way they are the last time you hear or see them. Tony is 3.9 yrs old. He speaks well and uses big words to discribe objects or his feelings. Some times it's hard to tell b/c Alex speaks for everyone and answers everyone's questions. Which is probably why it's taken Aliana a little bit to start talking, but she's progressed so much with over 60 words, 3 to 4 word sentences, asking questions and answering them appropriately, knows 4 colors, 3 shapes, has started counting and knows all her body parts. I'm amazed! They are all doing great.