Sunday, April 3

Patio/Playground Addition

I think we embrace change quit well, wouldn't you say, lol!
Every weekend we are doing some sort of project to this home of ours.  Mark just asked me a little bit ago, "Do you think we will ever have a relaxing weekend?"  I responded, "Well, I don't think so.  I think this is relaxing.  We have to be doing something.  We would just think up something to do for improvement if nothing was planned."
This is the first day of the constructing the ground for the pool.  It is an easy set up pool so that we can take it down in the winter but yet big enough for the whole family to enjoy (we go through about 2 pools a year).  Notice I said winter.  It is still very hot in the fall time.  I think we have about 2-3 months that are cold.

All the boys are working so hard and trying just as hard to help daddy.
Looking good sweetie.  I better get that pool order today!
Aliana's favorite spot. 
She ends up laying on her tummy with her feet in the air and her hands under her chin watching everyone. (Can you picture it? Girlie!)
Tony's rockn' it out for me.
My little helper bee. 
Alex will do anything I ask him, but loves it if I'm doing it with him.  We like teamwork ;-)



The boys just helped me fill the mulch in the wheelbarrow and Alex insisted on carrying it for me.  
He has such a caring and helpers heart.

3 comments:

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

You guys are always sooo busy! Your back yard is a wonder world for kids. How lucky they are to have such a safe place to play! Great job Markus!! You're so handy to have around : }
Amy, your patio flowers are really looking good! Oh no, I just thought of something - does this mean I have to bring a bathing suit when I visit now?!! : { Noni

SSJ Deno said...

Hey Guys,
That looks like it is going to be a lot of fun. So is October considered winter, or will we be able to check it out when we come into town?
Either way, we are looking forward to seeing you guys soon. We should make this an annual thing (seeing each other this much in a year).

The Deno Den said...

Mom- yes, that's exactly what that means. Suits shuld be part of the luggage now!

Stacy- October is fall and it's HOT. Which is why dressing for Halloween isn't important for us. Just to hot. So bring your suits. The pool is 10'x32", so its not huge but we can get in and watch the kids play and keep them safe while enjoying the water as well (bring water wings). Annual trips sound good!