Tuesday, August 31

A Challenge to Christians: The Manhattan Declaration

This was sent to me the other day and then it was on a friends, Susan's, blog. So I thought why not post it on my blog too, that's a great way to get this out there.

"By signing the Manhattan Declaration you are adding your voice to hundreds of thousands of others in taking a biblical stand and speaking out on the vital moral issues of life, traditional marriage, and religious liberty...." this is just one of the reasons that they list. Go to the link below and if you feel lead then please sign the Declaration and make a stand!

The Manhattan Declaration

Last night, Monday, at 11:47pm Susan was number 469,803 and now at 2:oopm, Tuesday, I am number 470,160. That's great, but lets keep it going!! (When trying to sign the declaration you have to put the code in and submit it, but for some reason, resubmit it without changing the code a second time.It took a few of us to figure this out.) A number will be at the top of with website of how many people have sign it....that's your number.

"Chuck Colson reminds us in this week's Two-Minute Warning that the kingdoms of the world come and go, but the Kingdom of God presses on. For this reason ministry leaders should join together, even though there might be some fundamental doctrinal differences. But if you believe in the sanctity of life, the integrity of traditional marriage, and the inherent value of religious liberty you should make sure your name is on the Manhattan Declaration. But remember, this is not just a declaration, it's a movement."

2 comments:

Robert T said...

After all day of trying to sign, somehow, it finally went through! How do I see what number I am?

The Deno Den said...

I know it takes awhile to figure out HOW to sign the declaration. I added in the blog how to sign it hopeing that helps a little bit. Glad you joined in. YOu might get an email telling you your number I don't remember. I do know that if you looked at the top of their website it would have told you your #, but since it's been a while it has probably increased since then.