How adorable!!! Lulu was holding on for her dear little life and loving it! Maybe she's going to be a carnival ride lover : } Alex is such a great big brother. I loved her reaction when she realized Alex was walking away and wasn't behind her pushing LOL!! Love, Noni
I can only hope she does. She is saying the traditional words: momma, dadda (rarely though), hi, all done, bubble, pub (puppy), but understands everything I tell her to do (weird) and can answer yes/no with her head. Not to mention a heck of alot of sign. That's what we do mostly and it works. The boys didn't start talking until 18months. So we have about 1.5 months, so to say ;-)
4 comments:
That is hilarious!!! I thought Alex was going to run Ali into the wall!!
How adorable!!! Lulu was holding on for her dear little life and loving it! Maybe she's going to be a carnival ride lover : } Alex is such a great big brother. I loved her reaction when she realized Alex was walking away and wasn't behind her pushing LOL!!
Love,
Noni
she is so smart. She communicates without speaking and you know exactly what she wants! She should be speaking any day though right?
I can only hope she does. She is saying the traditional words: momma, dadda (rarely though), hi, all done, bubble, pub (puppy), but understands everything I tell her to do (weird) and can answer yes/no with her head. Not to mention a heck of alot of sign. That's what we do mostly and it works. The boys didn't start talking until 18months. So we have about 1.5 months, so to say ;-)
Post a Comment