A Scorpion in the Kitchen!!

Haha, probably not. But it sure looks like a baby one.
Mark found this little, and I mean tiny, spider on the kitchen floor. We had to get down on our elbows and knees to figure out what it was. After taking the picture we were able to zoom in to figure out if it was a spider or a scorpion.
Haha, probably not. But it sure looks like a baby one.
Mark found this little, and I mean tiny, spider on the kitchen floor. We had to get down on our elbows and knees to figure out what it was. After taking the picture we were able to zoom in to figure out if it was a spider or a scorpion.

2 comments:
Eeek. I would move back to Colorado ASAP. There are lots of houses for sale. :)
You're so funny! We, in fact, are on a CO budget-yay!! So in 3 years we WILL be back. We are so excited!!
Post a Comment