Our week at Lake Tahoe has come to an end and we are back in Texas. It was so nice seeing and spending some much NEEDED time with the family. The weather was absolutely incredible minus one day that it got above 90 drgs with no A/C...that was really hard on everyone. But I'm getting the house in order, the laundry done, kids back on routines, praying that 2 of the 3 kids don't get sick (having symptoms and acting up), and then sending Mark out of town for 5 days for work on Monday. Gees...God, momma CAN get through this, right?!
I could have stayed a couple more days, but I am glad to be back home and I think the kids are as well. If you know the Deno's then you know that we are morning people, but today everyone slept until 8:00 after putting them to bed at 7:00 the previous night and then naps at 12:30. We were traveling for 10 hours straight...hard for little ones but they did exceptionally well. They all got a surprise when they walked in the door to our house.
Anyways, we took loads and loads of pictures (195!) so check back for updates. I only get the afternoons to work on the computer and post pictures on the blog. So hopefully tomorrow I can start posting them. Now... the focus is on homeschooling. If you notice there is a new icon on the right on the screen towards the bottom. This is just one of the many groups that the RRHOME (Round Rock Home Educators Offering Moms Encouragement) offers. I am trying to get involved in this group with Alex but having a little trouble with its meeting times. Praying everything works out for the best and I can do the most for Alex and give him what he needs.
Please pray for us concerning our first year at homeschooling. I really want to be the BEST for him, help him to succeed while loving to learn, meet good Christian boys, and most of all to have patience and understand his learning style.
No comments:
Post a Comment