Wednesday, May 26

Water Fight

What started as a water gun fight turned into sprinkler play.

Giving Aliana drink.
I told Tony to lay it down (meaning the sprinkler) and I looked over and Aliana laid down.
What a good little listener.

Oh my goodness....she found a mud puddle and was splashing in it. I turned to look at Alex (above) and before I knew it she had her face in it (I think she was trying to take a drink). She was crying walking over to me. She had mud all over her face and even up her nose.


Yep, time to go in and I really need to give you a bath now!

3 comments:

Robert T said...

did you get a new camera? Some of those pictures look professionaly done!

The Deno Den said...

No, still the same camera but thanks! At my rate of taking pictures I be needing a new one every year. So far this month I have taken over 250. Crazy!!

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

I'm still going back and looking at these back yard water play pics and laughing my head off out loud : } They are just precious!! And that pic of Ali trying to lay down in the grass is hysterical and an "Awwwww" moment in one.
Love these g-kids,
Noni