Sunday, May 9

Where did you go?


One evening Aliana was having a tough time after baths were finished. She couldn't stop crying so Tony ran to her room to get her pokie to see if that would help calm her down, but he never came back. I thought he got distracted and forgot what he was going to do. When I called him, I faintly heard him fussing and calling for me. I grabbed my camera and went looking for where Tony was stuck. Instead of putting his hand through the crib bars to get the pokie, he got inside the crib and didn't know how to get out. Aww, look at his face. He was happy though when he got to put the pokie in Aliana's mouth; everyone was then content.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

How precious! I read your little story then blew the pic up and immediately laughed out loud. His facial expression says it all!! Your kids are wonderful with showing their "true" feelings on their faces. Great!
Noni <3

Robert T said...

What a good brother! So when you were looking for him, he was trying to get your attention, but didnt want to wake Ali? ...Awe!