Wednesday, May 5

KISS

Get ready for this!!

Can you guess which one is Mark?
He's the 2nd from the left.
I would have never guessed if I didn't know what his wig looked like.

He was away for about a week for a SCA(Surgical Care Affiliates) Regional Conference where he and his region were suppose to come up with a skit with a budget of $900 - the costume, make-up, props and the skit that includes the companies core values with a limit of 5 minutes. Then they were judged with a possible prize.
This is what they came up with.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Robert T said...

So his roots finaly come out. I always thought of mark as a tranny, and now have the pictures to prove it!

The Deno Den said...

What's a tranny?

Susano said...

ROBBBB!!! Seriously?!?! Am~ this is hilarious!! Don't listen to Rob... he's just trying to get a reaction. :)

Robert T said...

Hilarious...I didnt think you would post that! But now that I see you didnt understand what a tranny was, I understand why you did. A tranny is short for Transvite. I was making fun of mark dressing up like a woman! :)

The Deno Den said...

Yay, now I understand. I remember this vocab from high school. It's been along time wince I've heard this type of lingo, since you wouldn't want children to say them. Too funny. Will pass on to Mark-he'll laugh!