I am sitting here blogging, as Alex finishes another year in preschool today, with tears filling my eyes and rolling down my face. I can't tell you how happy this little boy has made me (I love my children soooooo much). To see him up in front of all the parents singing and dancing his little heart out about God makes me swell up with tears & a lot of them. As I watched the videos for the 1st time at home by myself (thank goodness-I'm a mess) after leaving him at school, I sat here and cried so hard. I think we as parents want the best and the most for our children and that means bringing them to & teaching them about the Lord to have a lifelong relationship with Him. So to see Alex with his friends at school singing about Our Lord makes me so happy that we have done our job as their role models. I can only pray that I continue to do my job in instilling this commitment to put God in our lives...ALWAYS!
!So lets sing and dance for Him-He is wonderful!
Well, sorry about the shaky footage. I had a hard time keeping my hand/arm straight while I danced and kept watching the other 2.
This is Alex's teacher, Ms. Christina, holding Tony dancing with the kids that are performing.
Back at Alex's classroom with the whole class. Tony really loves it and joined right in the line and walked from the music room to the classroom with everyone else. He could have cared less where Momma was. He was having fun.
The recital is over and the parents then leave. So Tony had to push Aliana down the hallway and to the car.

3 comments:
OMG!!!!! I've listened and relistened and watched every movement he made : } What blessings our children are to us! God IS soooo good and you are so obedient to bring your children up to know the Lord as we are instructed in Deut. 1: 1-6
Good job daughter,
Mom L
This is just too cute! Alex knew all his actions really well! It is such a joy to watch kids love God with a quality that only kids can. Way to go!
On a sidenote, did Tony run Ali into the wall?!? :) Looks like he was headed that way!
Emily and I watched this together and she just danced and danced along with the music. Then clapped when every one clapped. It was so cute to see her enjoy it. Alex did a great job.
Post a Comment