Sunday, May 2

Playing Nicely


Aliana signing (more) and singing with Noni...lalalalalala!

Ok, so here's the lowdown to this situation...

Aliana and I were swinging & singing nicely when my mom stops what she's doing, tells me don't move I'm getting the camera as she's looking at the top of my head, I of course freeze. Not once did she ever tell me what was on my head so I freak out. Making my mom laugh so hard she can't work the camera to take it off movie mode. Mark comes over to see what all the commotion is and tells me that there's a gecko on my head. WHAT! a gecko. Now it's not funny....why isn't anyone helping me. Well, after the butterfly flew away was I able to see the little movie my mom just took to realize that it was just a butterfly and that I was panicing (didn't realize I did alot of that). We laughed so hard afterwards that we were crying.

2 comments:

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA.....I'm still laughig so hard that eyes are tearing. Fun, Fun, Fun!!
Love you always,
Mom

ps
I would NEVER let you be harmed on purpose

Susano said...

OH MY WORD!! That is the funnest reaction ever! I'm so glad you posted that... it made my day!