Tony looked way too comfortable under the pool and I love how Ali just layed back on Tony's legs to rest [and he let her]. Kids love little places to climb into. Mom L
I remember taking Mark and Scott to Sea World. Were we ever tired at the end of the day. The pictures of the kids are great. They are getting so big. Alex is quite the young man. Love, Meme and Papa
3 comments:
Tony looked way too comfortable under the pool and I love how Ali just layed back on Tony's legs to rest [and he let her]. Kids love little places to climb into.
Mom L
I remember taking Mark and Scott to Sea World. Were we ever tired at the end of the day. The pictures of the kids are great. They are getting so big. Alex is quite the young man. Love, Meme and Papa
I love Ali's facial expressions! Where did she learn all of those?
Post a Comment