I'm having so much trouble keeping Tony out of Alex's bed (top bunk) lately. We're starting to think that it's the cool nightlights that we put in (star and moon-thanks noni). Nonetheless, Tony got to sleep in Alex's bed for nap time when he was at school today. I walked out nervously and keep my ears open for anything that sounded out of the norm. When I went to check on him he had put the starlight on and curled up in the corner with his blanket. Too cute! I'll have to let him do this every time Alex goes to school-a little treat.

Had to throw a picture of Aliana in there too.
When I went in to check on her too she had buried herself in her favorite blanket.
Had to throw a picture of Aliana in there too.
When I went in to check on her too she had buried herself in her favorite blanket.

2 comments:
cutie-patuties
Oh I LOVE all the pictures. The dillo dirt looks like it was a lot of work! Sure hope it brings forth what you're hoping for. The yard is going to look great with all the bushes coming back, the new red bud tree, etc. You all have put "Lots of work" outside. It's the icing on your home. Ali looks so much bigger in this short time span since I've seen her. Her hair is flipping in the back....too cute. Ant Alex is a little monkey. Tony looks like Alex up in the top bunk. These kiddo's are growing way too fast. Maybe I "need" to visit monthly instead of every 3 months : }
Love you much,
Mom
Post a Comment