Alex just cracks me up! Every time I look back on your page, you have posted more pictures! I love them all! AND I LOVE the new St Patty's Day background!
Alex is a little ham. He, as well as the others, are so expressive in what their thinking or trying to convey. Alex can do this eye brow trick; surprises me that a 4 yr old can do. He does it when he thinks you're pulling his legs or teasing him. Really cute!
2 comments:
Alex just cracks me up! Every time I look back on your page, you have posted more pictures! I love them all! AND I LOVE the new St Patty's Day background!
Alex is a little ham. He, as well as the others, are so expressive in what their thinking or trying to convey. Alex can do this eye brow trick; surprises me that a 4 yr old can do. He does it when he thinks you're pulling his legs or teasing him. Really cute!
Post a Comment