When mom got back to Omaha, I saw all of the pictures she took....holy picture taking...it took me a half hour to get through them all. All of them were great!
Wow, thanks Amanda. I HAVE lost weight. I think 10#, well it was at least before all the parties. We had 4 in one week. Now I have to work on it again. Thanks for noticing it =)
3 comments:
When mom got back to Omaha, I saw all of the pictures she took....holy picture taking...it took me a half hour to get through them all. All of them were great!
You look great! Lost lots of Weight!?!?
Wow, thanks Amanda. I HAVE lost weight. I think 10#, well it was at least before all the parties. We had 4 in one week. Now I have to work on it again. Thanks for noticing it =)
Post a Comment