Wednesday, March 10

Birthday Party Cupcake Playdate

We were all signing Aliana's scrapbook before the guests arrived. This is the closing to her scrapbook.
Alex & Tony both wrote messages to her~so sweet!
The food table where the kids sat to eat.
Her #1 cupcake cake that momma made her in purple and pink.

Party table with all the gifts, balloons, scrapbook, party favors & the new addition to our tradition: the birthday tree.
We had a little mishap 10 minutes prior to guests arriving so this was her outfit minus the shirt. Still really cute and I think she liked it. Here she's dancing.
My friend's daughter, Ella-11 months, in her tutu with Aliana.
Cute!
Jen & Autumn-1 year
Melanie & Lonna-20 months, Stephanie & Ella-11 months, Me & Aliana-12 months, Jen & Autumn-12 months.
All the kiddos that came to the tutu party. (Carter, Alex & Tony)
Lonna & Aliana playing together.
Cute picture of Ella.
Party Girls All Together!
Happy Birthday To You!!
Eating her birthday cupcake and enjoying it.
Then she had to have a clean up before opening presents.
Opening up her presents and wearing her talking baby doll on its carrier.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susano said...

Oh! I love seeing the girls in their tutu for tea birthday party! Is that a blow up happy birthday cake in the background?! That is super cute!
All right... I gotta know. Why two super cute cakes? By the way, you did an amazing job on both! I didn't even see any little finger prints in them. Haha!

The Deno Den said...

It is a blowup birhtday cake. Cute isn't it? The boys kept asking if the cake was done and when could we eat it. LOL!

I HAD to make two cakes because there were two parties. We are caked out. The family wanted to make me a cake for my b-cay which was 4 days earlier than Ali's and I said no please. I can't do any more or think about anymore ;) So we had anglefood and strawberries-my absolute favorite.