Monday, March 15

Friends 1st B-day: Tutu's & Tea

I might have mentioned in an earlier posting about our friend, Autumn having a 1st b-day too. She had a tutu & tea party for the girls and her grandma, a photographer, took photos of all the girls and then sent them to us. I added the wording, but the photos turned out really sweet.
Look for yours in the mail soon ;-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Storey Family said...

LOVE the tutu! So cute!!

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

Oh my little Lulu, you are adorable and I'm sooo happy you are my grand-daughter! I miss you already and LOVE talking to you on the phone.
Noni <3

Robert T said...

look at all of those friends.....Ali has more friends than me! I am jealous. Not only because of the friend aspect, but also because there was a planned event to wear a tutu! Everytime I wear mine, I just get weird looks!