YAY!!! I finally did it. Never mind about Youtube, that's a mess. Anyone interested in uploading videos go through Picasa Web albums, but you must have enough space. That's where I was having trouble. I had too many albums and not enough space, but I couldn't figure out how to delete. Thank goodness for help forums. Enjoy this video that I spent literally 4 days trying to figure out how to get it uploaded without using Youtube (video was too large for blogger upload). Whew!
(Click on the video below, it will take you to Picasa Web Album where you will see the video clip, click on that and the video will start up).
| Shaving |

2 comments:
Absolutely adorable! Ali just sits there and lets him shave her! Mark's a good teacher...where's Tony-roni? He'd be a great subject for Alex.
Love you, Mom L
So cute!!
Post a Comment