I have been blogging for alomst 4 years now and that means it needs a good cleaning. I am currenting exporting the blog to my desktop to save forever (yay! just found out I could do this). So if anyone wants to look back and view any of the photos they won't be there. Email me and I will be happy to send you any photos that you might want. I am planning on keeping the December 2009 as the beginning, but everything else will be gone.
Starting the year out clean and lighter. There will be much to post in this year.
Thanks for being a part of our lives.
Hugs & Kisses!
2 comments:
Yes....
I want to see all of the pictures!
If your blog is private now, you should remove the comment approval and not have to worry about accepting and publishing them...just a thought.
Post a Comment