Spiderman cake with red velet inside.



I think he likes it!

mmmmmm........


The icing is kicking in.

Now he's trying to be funny and show us all his crazy funny faces.

Tony's joining in the fun and turning himself blue.
We were laughing so hard because he thought he was so funny.
Happy Birthday "my little man"

5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEX. YOU HAD QUITE A CELEBRATION.
TONY, YOU LOOK JUST LIKE YOUR DAD. HE USED TO PLAY TRICKS AT THE TABLE ALSO.
I LOVE ALEX'S DECORATED CAKE. MOM DOES SUCH A GREAT JOB.
What a party!!!! : }
I think I picked up on the theme : }
What fun and I know he won't forget it. Good job mom, what a lot of work you went to for your 4 year old. Can hardly believe he's 4.
Love Noni
Ah...even more! Spidey-obsession! Always better than a hello-kitty obsession though!
Thanks Meme and Mom! I do hope he remebers these special b-day, but I guess if he doesn't we will always have ALL the photos/videos that I take ;) They are worth so much to me!!!!
What a great party. Looks like you guys had a great time. Good job on the cake Am. It looks awesome. I am sure it meant alot to Alex, all the hard work you put into his special day.
Post a Comment