Playing outside.

Alex riding his scooter.

and Tony riding his bike (love this bike...thanks
noni & papa for letting us snatch it)

Tony got the hang of it too, good job buddy!

CRASH!

Great balancing.
Cute huh, daddy yelled when he saw this.
~Lulu's turn and loving it!~
3 comments:
Oh I LOVE all the pics. We're sooo happy Tony likes the bike and learned to pedal so fast. I love Alex's scooter. They taught us to pretend we were on a scooter this morning during my cross country ski lesson. Aliana has gotten so big. By the summer she'll be on her own bike. Too Fast in everything!! : {
Noni
starting on the bikes early! When they get old enough to come see uncle rob, they will come back knowing how to ride a motorcycle!
My, what fun they are having. Wish I could be there enjoying them. Amanda, you are a great wife and mother.
Post a Comment