Aliana and I went on a girls weekend with my Mom that ended in St. Louis. (Thanks Mom T!!)
So we flew up to KC on Friday morning, my mom drove down to KC at the same time. She picked us up from the airport where we then drove to Rob's apartment, then to Ashli's house to meet her and look at all the improvements that they've done, next we went to Phil's new apartment and then on to the restaurant he works at to have lunch. Finally we were on the road to St. Louis by 1:30 to make it to Papa Short's new place to have dinner with him by 5:00. Tired? You can't be just yet that was the 1st day. There's more.
On the plane to Kansas City. She's singing her ABC's.
Hi Uncle Robby!
Meeting his 90# lab, Bear.
On our way to see Phil.
Hi Uncle Phil!
Rob and Ashli
Funny Phil. This apartment is on the right. The area that he lives in reminds me of the Cosby Show or Full House where they all live in the city and have stoops to watch the folks pass by.
Mom and I had a lot of fun seeing the boys homes. I can't wait to see them again.
2 comments:
what great pictures!
We had the BEST time. It was the first time in 5 years since I have had ALL my kids in one place at one time. AWESOME and fill my heart to over flowing <3
Post a Comment