When we arrived in St. Louis we went straight to see Papa and have dinner with him.
He was waiting outside for us to arrive. Once we parked, I opened the door to let Aliana out and she literally took off sprinting to Papa. It was absolutely precious. Papa scooped her up and started kissing her. It was great. I'm glad there were no falls. :-)
Hand in hand on our way to have dinner together at Papa's new place.
The next day we took Aliana to the park since the day before was spent all inside vehicles traveling.
This was the day that she started getting really sick.
Every where we went Aliana and Papa held hands as they walked.
Our four generation picture.
Taking a walk with GG down the hallway. Aliana took the walker just in chance GG might have needed it. It was so cute.
Getting some fresh air out on the balcony.
Awww, saying our good-byes.
We had a crazy, busy, non-sleeping through the night type of trip. I'm so glad we went. I couldn't have ask for a better child to take along. She did excellent; no whining, no crying, no meltdowns. She was a trooper.
1 comment:
This was so precious to see Ali interacting with her great grandma, GG. I "know" it meant so much to GG to see Ali and you, AM! Thanks so much for making the effort!! Love, Mom L
Post a Comment