Grammy and Mr.Roger came to visit for a couple days. We ventured out on Saturday to explore some caves. It turned out many others had the same thought and we were going to have to wait in line to enter the caves so we went to the park to play and of course have a picnic. That was fun too, but we all would have loved to see something new and exciting.
We were on own way to the cave entrance with excitement roaring.
I do have to say the kids and I (probably everyone to say the least) was disappointed that we had to leave. Their process needed to be more organized for the public. Very many people left quite upset.
But we are all still happy!
2 comments:
Great pictures. I am glad you guys made the most of your Saturday, even though it didn't go as you had planned. Looks like you all had a great time.
We had a good time with the kids. Is there ever a bad time?
Post a Comment