Wednesday, August 31

Colorado Craft Project

One of the projects that the kids were to do (we didn't get a chance to) was to make a bird house with nature. My mom started the project for us and then mailed the rest to us to finish.  So this is our finishing product.  It turned out cute.  We'll have to see if birds will actually use it, although we won't be putting it out in the yard.  I'm to afraid it would get  ruined by the elements.
We were hanging out yesterday evening letting the kids swim and I noticed that the thermometer read 105' in the shade...gees, we're so ready for a break from this heat.  We have passed up the record of 69 consecutive days of triple digit temperatures. 

2 comments:

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

The bird house turned out adorable. All 3 look so different. Love it!! I could never live in TX. I'm just not a constant "heat" person. I love the seasons so much! Noni

The Deno Den said...

Yes We AGREE!!!! We do too!