When Saturday mornings come we love to get our coffee and go outside on the patio before breakfast. This day the kids wanted some too, that is sugar free hot chocolate- but they call it coffee. Mark and I went inside to start breakfast and left the kids outside. As I peeked on them I could hear their discussions and it was absolutely precious. The boys were holding their "coffee" and Alex was tell Tony about his dream that he had that night. Tony was standing there with his hand on his hip and the other hand holding his coffee with his head titled listening so intently to Alex while giving adult responses. Then they went to sit down all together and discuss further a subject about bears. Their communication is so awesome that they have between each other and Aliana just follows and they accept her as one of them not their little 2 year old sister. I love the respect that they have for one another.
Then Mark and I gave each of the boys personal time for that morning. It was so nice.
Tony went on all my errands with me and was my big helper. Then came home to make cookies (Aunt Stacy style with a little low fat flare). I haven't tasted them yet, but they look good.
1 comment:
Yummy. How did they turn out?
Post a Comment