We attempted to catch up with some friends at a park around their neighborhood, but never found them. After passing 3 separate parks I decided to stop wasting time and let them play here. It ended up being a really cool park made for older kids. We'll see who gets hurt first ;-)
Alex climbed this sideways ladder to then stretch across to the fireman's pole to come down. He was all on his own since it was all over my head. I couldn't even touch his shoes. "I'll catch you if you fall!" Is all I could tell him and to be brave, you can do it!
Awesome climbing tree in the background. That was the next stop if they can finish lunch.
Alex is becoming the brave one and Tony is very cautious!
But I am seeing him venture out little by little as he learns to trust his abilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment