Thursday, June 9

Paloma Lake

We visited this park/lake again.  The last time was about a year ago.  It still brings back memories of CO.  It's so serene, quiet and calm.
Mark's giving a lesson about snakes since we are out in the country.
Having a picnic before we play.
This area has a fish camp, dock and area to fish, playground/playscape, pool/splash pad and running/walking trails all around.  We really love it hear. Oh yeah, there is country all around us.  So when we are playing or down by the lake, we can see over 50 cattle grazing in the pasture or drinking water.  Love it!!
I was trying to get Alex to climb.  The view was great up there!
LOL, I jumped on to ride the horse.  Tony liked it at first but then got scared.  We went pretty far backwards.  I had to guard his head so it won't hit the horse and knock him out.
Beautiful clouds that day. 

Racing back to the playground.
Today I took that kids back to the fish camp and playground to do a little schoolwork & play soccer.
I really love the environment that this place is surrounded by.

1 comment:

SSJ Deno said...

What a great family outing. Such an awesome family that God has blessed you with. Thanks for sharing these pictures. We love you guys.