Noni and Papa L. along with Uncle Robby came to visit over Memorial Weekend.
The boys hadn't seen Rob in probably a year.
They greeted him so sweetly.
Exploring the hanger with ALL kinds of planes.
Tony was explaining that these planes weren't in here right. They're not organized and in order; oh brother, he must be my son! ;-)
Noni and Papa brought presents so Papa thought it would be a good time to read some of the gifts...books.
Good morning Uncle Robby. The day starts at 6:30 and ends around 7:30. I think it was a little too much for him. Business is gradually learned and he had to jump right into it without getting his toes wet first ;-)
On to Noni and Papa's room. Good morning Papa. The kids and the g-parents love it...I'm glad. It brings back memories for me when I was little and would stay at my Noni and Papa's house. I would always jump in their bed in the early mornings and lay there between them until they were ready to get up. It makes me happy that my parents accept it and allow it too. It's a closeness that kids love and need that g-parents accept them into their personal space.
Checking out the ears with Dr. Papa.
The boys had to pretend they were the doctor too and look into each others ears. It made my mom and I a little nervous since the instruments are very experience and now they're in the boy's hands.
Family Movie night.
Rob, there's no such thing as personal space when there are children involved. They had fun. Thanks for accepting them in your space.
Watching Elephant Tales.
Playing with Papa.
Boy Time!!
And then the kids woke up from their naps and joined them.
It was fun chaos.
Alex and Tony are trying to rescue Uncle Robby.
And now after this, Alex can now lay on the bottom of the pool and not move....yikes!
Here comes our puppy.
Making an afternoon snack - pretzels.
Silly faces.
Oh how sweet!
Great picture Rob.
Here we go...3 and 4 legged races.
I still laugh at myself...oh my goodness!
Showing Noni the Children's City Park. I posted it awhile ago. It's a park that volunteers made to resemble a city out of wood. Cool place to go.
Noni got in only once.
Sunny on the stumps.
1 comment:
What great pictures! It was a fun trip!
Post a Comment