It has been an interesting week with all the incremental weather everyone in the nation has been having. We had state-wide mandatory rolling blackouts on Wednesday & Thursday because of the need of extra energy that the state had to provide for everyone. We experienced it in a store. Luckily we were able to still purchase our stuff and head home praying that our house still had the heat on, which it did. But later, we got firewood just in case. So now on Friday we received snow throughout the night. I think I was more excited than they were. I was up and ready by 6 am to feed and dress everyone early to get outside and play. I really miss the snow. We played and lasted 1 hour before 2 of them were crying and the other one needing to potty. So inside we went running, trying to boost their body heat and get their blood flowing.

Not so sure of this. Last year she wasn't either.
Maybe next year she'll have more fun.
Not so sure of this. Last year she wasn't either.
Maybe next year she'll have more fun.
Improving with storage lids for sleds. It worked!
It just needed to be a little bit more icing for them to actually move without momma pulling them.
This is great!
1st time in a sled.
Their dad took the boys in their sled.
We need to purchase some just in case we get a day like this again or even for next year.
1 comment:
OMG, I love everything pic. What fun and what memories you created. I,m so glad they all have winter coats now. Who would,ve thought....snow in Texas!! Wow! Love, Noni
Post a Comment