Wednesday, February 16

Camping over the weekend

It is starting to get warm (like up in the 70's during the day) so Mark wanted to get the boys out sleeping in the tent before it does start to get to hot. Funny, I know we're only in February and almost everyone is still experiencing snow, but we already had our 1 day and we are moving right along into Spring now. It's gorgeous down here.

Aliana~Aliana~Aliana! Ok, she wanted so bad to go with the boys that when daddy told them to get their stuff so did she, right behind them. Mark thought that she could come out and stay there until they were ready to go to bed (next year Aliana & I are going to try to camp with the boys). So this is where we are right now; Aliana was so afraid that she didn't want to be in the tent or outside in the dark, as well as dada. After I got my 3 pictures I took her inside where the girls were going to sleep together, but every time that I talked about laying down on momma's bed or walked past my room she would begin crying with alligator tears for dada. She absolutely didn't want him out there. Well we didn't get to camp together inside and she ended up in her bed where everyone sleep peacefully.

Getting set!

Night boys, I hope you do sleep because we are going to church no matter what.

No comments: