Wednesday, February 16

Valentine Park Playdate

Joined come friends at the park for a Valentine exchange, picnic and of course play time. They all had so much fun running around together. I don't think anyone came close to finishing their lunch. Once we got in the car to pick up Tony from school, Alex and Aliana devoured their lunches.

Aliana~David~Alex~Marlie~Josiah
Not in the picture: Noah, Caleb, Carter & Ella
Wish you could have made it Stephanie. Hope you and your children feel better.
 

2 comments:

Robert T said...

so all of these trips are for Alex's home school? But Ali and Tony get to go too? So its kind of like them being in school as well?

The Deno Den said...

You got it. I organize and put together a homeschool moms fieldtrip group. We are going to FT's twice a month now and they are all for the education. We are going to Petco, Animal Life Farm, Post Office, Ambulance/Police. It's going to be an awesome next couple months. I am really excited and happy that I put this stuff together for everyone.