oh boy....I hope this is not a glimpse into the near future for you. It looks like you may have a "high maintenance" girl on your hands. I guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree does it, sis? haha
Well, I don't think I'm as high to maintain as I use to be. Are you kidding, I feel like I have to learn all over again on how to take care of myself and what I NEED. Nothing like it use it be.
2 comments:
oh boy....I hope this is not a glimpse into the near future for you. It looks like you may have a "high maintenance" girl on your hands. I guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree does it, sis? haha
Well, I don't think I'm as high to maintain as I use to be. Are you kidding, I feel like I have to learn all over again on how to take care of myself and what I NEED. Nothing like it use it be.
Post a Comment