The kids each got a game for Christmas (Twister,
Jenga & Operation). They have been so much fun to play with. I am very much into anything that gets the mind and body going.

This was a fun time to play with them. They sure tried their best.
Aliana thought it was the BEST time to annoy the boys.

Alex is shoving her out of the way on her back so he could get to the colors.
4 comments:
Great job Kiddos. We love you so much. Have fun playing Twister.
Love,
SSJ Deno
Ali is such a riot!
I am gone for almost a whole week without internet service and I come back to see you havent updated your blog. I am disappointed. Now how I am supposed to start my day?
I know I know! I have about 60 pics to post. Finding my personal time has been a hit or miss. So posting has been put on the back burner.
Post a Comment