1st off I have to say this is not how we normally let our kids paint. They wanted to be a part of the painting process so we just made it a little bit more fun for them.
But I was discussing this with Mark so if you know please comment and tell more. I was wondering if the hardware stores made or sold paint that would allow tape to be adhered and removed without doing damage as well as if waterproof paint (kid paint) was accidentally splashed on it would it come off clean from the already painted wall (washed)? If they make a paint that can do this, we are putting it in our next house. This would be so much easier to let everyone paint at the same time on a wall with paper that could be wiped clean after their project. I will definitely look into this if this paint exists!
No comments:
Post a Comment