Alex has started his Karate class for the 1st time.
He had so much.

Learning how to await instructions in the "ready postion".
He had so much.
Learning how to await instructions in the "ready postion".
Showing off his Gi "gee" (uniform).
Alex showed dad what he learned in Karate....poor Tony.
(ok, well there were enough posts about Alex attacking Tony. We were just joking. Alex didn't hit Tony; Tony just hapened to be rolling on the floor at the exact time of the picture. It pretty much looked like it though-huh!)
After Karate we went to the park.
Aliana can climb up this wiggly chain bridge by herself.
5 comments:
That is so great that Alex is in Karate...I am so excited for him! I thought Mark didnt want him in that sport?
WOW, Alex, you look sooo cool in your Gii uniform! Your uncles Rob and Phil both took Karate lessons and they both were in competitions too. I remember when you were just 2 or 3 and pretended you were doing karate moves. Now you can do the "real" thing! Wish I could go to your class and watch you, love, Noni
Hi Alex,
I saw your karate picture on the blog. You look very strong in your Gi. You will learn a lot of stuff in Karate. I am excited for you.
Listen well and practice lots! Remember you can never use your karate to hurt others okay? I want to see your big muscles in a few months.
Have an excellent week!
Love,
Grammy and Grandpa Roger
Rob- Mark doesn't want him learning TaeKwonDo or Kung Fum but Karate is alright. He's loving it and will be going again this TH but with his uniform on.
Alex you look so cool in your gii. I remember going to all of your Dads competitions and belt contest. Hurray for you and remember do not hurt anybody with all of this. We are do proud of you
Love, Meme
Post a Comment