Wednesday, June 19

Sharkarose Wildlife Refuge

Everyone in the back of the van playing ipad games while we headed to Sharkarose to see animals an 1 1/2 away.
 
 
Getting ready to take off for our safari ride.




 
There are a lot of animals that I can't read what their names were, but this one is a cross between house and zebra.




 
The only momma and baby at the ranch.


 
Aliana is petting the only male of the camels and this male has rare blue eyes.
 
Can you see them.  Really pretty-if you don't look at their molting coats.
Aliana petted the male at the same time it walked away from her, leaving her hand full of fur. Both her and I let a little scream out at that moment and started laughing.



 
On to the petting zoo.



 
Aliana could have fit inside this pigs belly. 
Although, I do have to say she might have been pregnant. ;-)




 
We had a fun Saturday morning together.


No comments: